In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 Code regarding the protection of personal data) and European legislation (European Regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016, GDPR), the This site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe the rights of users.
1 Data controller
The Data Controller is the Company S.P.M. S.r.l. G. Tooling Solutions with registered office in Oleggio (hereinafter the “Company”), which guarantees compliance with the regulations regarding the protection of personal data by providing the following information regarding the processing of the data communicated or however collected during navigation on this website.
You can contact the Company at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Data collected automatically
Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored, such as:
- internet domain and IP protocol;
- type of browser and computer operating system used;
- date, time and stay on the site;
- pages visited and possibly the number of clicks;
- visitor’s origin and exit web page;
- any search engine from which you accessed the site.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. Information collected automatically may be used by the Company:
in case of suspected use in violation of current law;
for statistical purposes;
to improve navigation and content of the site.
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing is the need to make the functions of the site usable following the user’s access. Consent is not required for the provision of such data.
3 Data provided by the user
This data are obtained during the request for information during registration to use our services or to submit an application. The user will be asked to give consent to the processing of his/her personal data according to the provisions of the GDPR.
The following is a list of requested data:
- Data related to the “Contact” and “Technical Support” pages: First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number (optional), any personal data communicated directly by the user in the text of the email or its attachments.
All CVs received may be stored and reviewed for future use for job positions compatible with the candidate’s profile. The candidate may oppose the processing of his or her personal data at any time by writing to email@example.com
Please remember to include within your resume the statement that you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of selection
4 Legal basis and mandatory or optional nature of providing data
The provision of personal data is always optional: failure to provide it will make it impossible for the Company to send newsletters, advertising material or carry out any other promotional initiative.
5 Data processing methods and retention period
The data collected will be processed using electronic or automated, IT and telematic tools, or through manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee in any case the security of the same Personal data are kept for the time strictly necessary to manage the purposes for which the data are collected in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations.
6 Subjects authorized to process, be responsible for and communicate data
The data collected when providing the services may be disclosed to:
- Companies that perform functions closely related and instrumental to the technical operation of the services of this website, such as hosting service providers, companies that provide archiving, administrative, payment and billing services, and companies that provide technical parts for the provision of some website functions.
- Administrative entities and judicial authorities pursuant to legal obligations.
The personal data may be transferred outside the European Union for processing by some of our service providers. In this case, we guarantee that this transfer takes place in compliance with applicable legislation and that an adequate level of protection of the personal data is ensured based on an adequacy decision, or on standard clauses defined by the European Commission.
The personal data shall never be transferred or sold to third parties.
7 Rights of the interested party
At any time, you may exercise, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- chiedere la conferma dell’esistenza o meno di propri dati personali;
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data;
- obtain information regarding the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the rectification and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of processing;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
- object to processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling;
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to rectify or delete them or limit the processing that concerns them or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
8 Methods of exercising rights
You may at any time exercise the rights indicated in the art. 7 above, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org